HR and payroll services
An increasing number of companies are entrusting HR and payroll-related matters to external partners. Total savings resulting from this solution can reach 30%.
Our HR and payroll services include:
- keeping personnel records required by the labour code
- entering, updating and archiving employee data in the IT system
- registering and deregistering employees in the Social Insurance Institution
- handling all matters related to employment for employees
- working time settlement and control
- calculating remuneration, sick pay, sickness, maternity and paternity benefits, preparing payrolls
- sick leave registration
- drawing up documents related to employment: agreements, medical examination referrals, notices, employment certificates, salary certificates and more
- interfacing with external temporary employment agencies with regard to delegating orders, reporting working time and verifying settlements
- meeting the obligations imposed on employers by the Act on personal data protection
- regular visits by one of our employees on site (as required)
- additional expert support in HR and payroll-related matters, with optional weekly visits
Advantages of using external HR and payroll services:
Reduced costs. HR and payroll services costs less than hiring a full-time HR and Payroll Department employee when outsourced.
Additional savings related to no paid time off, sick leaves, overtime, maternity leaves or other benefits to which full-time HR and Payroll employees are entitled.
Immediate and professional replacements or additional support guaranteed if necessary.
Highly skilled and involved employees, expert support regarding labour law, changing HR and payroll laws and OHS.
Guaranteed discretion regarding remuneration.
Discounts on additional services such as: recruitment and provision of temporary employees.